Liberation from Limiting Beliefs
Your Inner Critic is the part of you that holds and enforces rules about how you and others are supposed to behave. It is that part of you that shames us and blames others when these rules are not obeyed. It beats you up when you don't live up to what it thinks you should do. In other words, your Inner Critic is the part of you that attacks both your self-esteem and the self-esteem of others... often in the name of making you and others better people
Is it time for you to stop being controlled by your Inner Critic? Is it time for you to learn how to liberate yourself from your limiting beliefs? Look over the Inner Critic Tyranny symptoms list below. The more symptoms you have, the more you are likely to benefit from my free Inner Critic Freedom introductory eCourse:
- Harsh, shaming, self-defeating, disempowering inner messages that knock the wind out of your sails
- Difficulty finding self-acceptance, feeling self-esteem, honoring your boundaries or making effective choices
- Not trusting your inner knowing and intuitive guidance
- Turning grains of truth you know about yourself into weapons of self-abuse
- Being easily hurt or controlled by grains of truth that others use against you
- Inflicting judgmental or hurtful messages on those you love or work with
- Anger issues or lack of compassion
Did you know that all these symptoms are clues of an out-of-control Inner Critic? Are you ready to get the upper hand on your Inner Critic? The more questions you answered "yes" to, the more important the Inner Critic Freedom introductory eCourse may be for you.
Inner Critic Freedom is an essential life skill! This free e-course is chock-full of eye-opening information about this vitally important ability that most of us were never taught.
- In Lesson One, you'll discover the Four Steps to Inner Critic Freedom.
- In Lesson Two, you will explore the single greatest challenge people have in beginning to change their relationship with their Inner Critic.
- In Lesson Three, you will find out the most important secret of all in dealing with your Inner Critic -- and the Inner Critic in other people.
- In Lesson Four, you will learn two of the most common reasons why people fail to get the upper hand with their Inner Critic.
- And Lesson Five reveals how you can become more successful than ever at creating Inner Critic Freedom for yourself.
David Gruder, Ph.D., grew up with a particularly vicious and self-defeating Inner Critic. He first began teaching Inner Critic Freedom courses in the early 1990s. Now you can benefit from all that his clients and workshop participants taught him during a 15+ year period about how to get the upper hand with their Inner Critic. Now you can succeed, and in far less time than it took him!
Sign up below now for your FREE Inner Critic Freedom™ Introductory eCourse!
After pressing "Submit," check your e-mail to finish activating your subscription!
If your notification goes to your spam box, add our e-mail address to your address book.
Your IntegriTips Bulletins are free, your contact information remains private, and you can unsubscribe any time:
Each e-mail you receive from us includes links to modify or remove your contact information.
You always remain in control. So there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.